Listed here are sites that support the argument Intelligent Design is not science. My hope is to show Intelligent Design for what it is: creationism; therefore, religious and unconstitutional in the science classroom of the public schools. However, Intelligent Design is political issue that will come up in the social studies classroom as it should. In my years as a teacher, I have never seen such a fundamental misunderstanding of a concept as I have with the separation of church and state. Thus, my writings on Intelligent Design.
- Intelligent Design 15 years after the court case Kitzmiller v Dover 2005.
- Intelligent Design, Credibility, and the Lack Thereof
- The Problem with Intelligent Design
- Intelligent Design is a Social Theory
- The Separation of Church and State
- Intelligent Design is not Science
- The Constitution, Intelligent Design/Creationism, and social Darwinism
- Ben Stein’s: Expelled the anti-science, anti-evolution “documentary;” bad science, bad reviews
- More on Ben Stein and Expelled
- Expelled Exposed: Why Expelled Flunks
- National Center for Science Education (NCSE)
- Design on the Defensive
- Intelligent design 'not science', says Vatican astronomer
- Kitzmiller, et al v. Dover School District, et al The court website about the case from archive.org .
- Barbara Forrest, Ph.D.
The following articles are from Natural History, 111.3, (April 2002) Special Report on intelligent design. The articles were converted by hand into HTML format, and have some errors.
- Why Kitzmiller v Dover Should Be Remembered 15 Years Later - Eugenie C. Scott
Judgment Day: Intelligent Design on Trial (Nov. 2007) This two-hour program explains the entire case from beginning to end.
- Intelligent Design on Trial | NOVA | PBS
- Blind Evolution or Intelligent Design? Bill Dembski & Michael Behe vs. Kenneth Miller & Robert Pennock
- The Collapse of Intelligent Design: Kenneth R. Miller Lecture
- Humanist Matters | Barbara Forrest Creationism's Trojan Horse
- Inside Creationism's Trojan Horse
- Darwin Series; Judge John E. Jones III
- Judge John E. Jones, III spoke on the role of an independent and impartial judiciary and its importance in the U.S. democratic system.
- Neil Tyson Presentation about Intelligent Design
- What Will the Creationists Do Next?
- Creationism, Evolution, Education--and Politics